who is this little one...last time I saw her she was sleeping and the time before that she was a little one in the high chair with short and hair and the chubbers. She is adorable. What is wrong with us that we are not getting together more? Crazy life...no excuse...blog more...it is addictive, but we all want to see more of the brady girls.
Emerson: Mommy you look beautiful today. Mommy: Thank you, honey that's very kind. (Later after the girls have been running around the airport like banshees.) Mommy: Emerson, I told you to behave and sit here, NO RUNNING. Emerson: (Tears flowing) But Mommy, I told you you looked beautiful today, can't you be kind?
'Sing the daddy song, Mommy.' 'What song is that, honey?' 'You know, the our Father WITH art in heaven song.'
Emerson said, "My belly is 'operationness'." When I asked what she meant, she explained that her belly hurt and that she needed an operation.
2 comments:
who is this little one...last time I saw her she was sleeping and the time before that she was a little one in the high chair with short and hair and the chubbers. She is adorable. What is wrong with us that we are not getting together more? Crazy life...no excuse...blog more...it is addictive, but we all want to see more of the brady girls.
Oh my baby....my baby....I just love that little girl! Can't wait for her to sing in front of our fireplace. Grandmom and Grandpop Dippold
Post a Comment