Today, at 40, I have perfectly straight and very white teeth. A characteristic that is still so new to me that I hardly recognize myself. It's amazing at the transformation it's made not only on my appearance but in my psyche. I feel 'free-er' for some reason, maybe because I don't check my teeth all the time for the 'little black thing' that always seemed to hang out between my front teeth, or maybe it's because I always felt it was a small handicap that prohibited me from pursuing my most loftiest goals....eh, who knows.
Whatever the reason, the next time you see me and even before I'm in 'conversation range' I'll be smiling, every tooth showing, and I guarantee I'll find some opportunity to laugh with my mouth wide open even if your joke isn't very funny....all because I just feel 'free-er!'
5 comments:
Oh my lordy you are so gorgeous. I am so glad you are my friend...I will stand a little closer next time, incase the popurottsi gets in me the photo too...seriously, you are one hotta momma.
You were always beautiful - fang and all. But, this new smile is certainly georgous. Good to see you smiling - a big, broad smile!
...and to think I am the guy honored to be married to you. I am truly blessed my wife. Fang...no fang...braces...no braces-its all good!
I love you!
I didn't think you could be any more beautiful...I stand corrected.
But more than your new smile, I love how you express yourself when you write about your experiences.
God has blessed you with so much and as always, I am so very jealous (in a sisterly, godly way, ofcourse)!
what is this? no more fangs?
we male Herberts wear our fangs as a badge of honor.I can still chew faster than the dog and he has to fight me for the bone.At halloween
the fangs in place, saves on the cost of my costume.Smile at picture time?I snarl..then finish my jerky stick.Thanks for the invite to yar blog.I have a my space but rarely have time to go there.The kids are cute,but I have no idea where they came from.I live a sheltered life here on the rock.lol...Talk to ya again uncle dave
Post a Comment