Sunday, May 3, 2009

TADA! My First Fossiling Field Trip Reference Guide

Ok, all you who are going with me to the river this weekend, I've whipped up a little something special for the trip!

You know that study guide I said I was working on, well, here it is...the 'field trip' version of it anyway!  Everything you and your kids should know about fossiling in Florida!  I'm really excited about how it turned out.  I made a book for each family and to make the trip super memorable....I created shark tooth necklace kits for each of your kids!  So, when they find a shark's tooth they can make their very own unique necklace!

Field Trip Reference Guide Kit Includes:

Florida Fossils for Kids Book
Shark Tooth Necklace Kit (Includes instructions, wire, leather cord, and beads.  Tooth not included.)
Laminated Fossil Identification Chart


5 comments:

Jill said...

Over acheiver! Glad I get to share in the love. Wahoo!

Melissa said...

I'm hoping you'll take some of that love back to your home school friends...and help me set up field trips!!

Erin said...

Amazing! Can't wait to come see it in person. Blaine comes home from preschool with baggies full of treasures he has dug up from the playground. Maybe we can make a Florida fossil trip when we visit??

Jill said...

I was bragging just yesterday about your curriculum...but have lost sleep over our great adventure planned for tomorrow. I am going to call you and get the updated list and details.

Jill said...

FUN.....Stinkin fun......we all had a complete blast. The girls cannot wait to go again. Thanks for being so patient with us and for the invite.