I'm so excited about this project and have started brainstorming the curriculum I'll build around the content and honestly I just can't wait to try it out in an actual classroom...
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
My Book Update-Florida Fossils for Kids
I just got my book back from Dr. Bob, a Florida fossil expert, who edited my book for accuracy. I made the edits today, now I'm working on the photos and then I'll be sending it off to a Florida publishing company...with fingers crossed that they'll publish it for me. If not, I'll self publish...of course. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shoot howdy you are a smart cookie. Keep up the good efforts.
Hey - - any update on this?
The hardest part about getting a book published must be the patience involved waiting to hear back from places!!
We all miss you guys and talk about Florida daily.
Post a Comment