My daughter, Logan, is very much into princesses, walking around the house in my high heels, stealing my lipstick, painting her face with it and all other typically 'girly' things, so when she announced that she wanted to be a pumpkin for Halloween and then days later very adamantly insisted that she wanted a Bob the Builder birthday cake, I knew once again that my little strong-willed, independent thinking three-year-old was exerting her passion for non-conformity. I went so far as to show her every princess costume and pink birthday cake I could find just to make sure that she was certain....with no uncertainty, she chose pumpkins over princesses and construction yellow over pink every time.She's my dream come true...I'm voting her for president!
2 comments:
She WOULD make a great president - she believes in equal rights for women that's for sure!LOL!
thanks for the comment about the curb, it cracked me up! Oh, Bob the builder? Never experienced that passion. But orange looks great on her.
Post a Comment