With Logan's birthday coming up she's insisting that she have a Bob the Builder birthday cake...well, it just figures that I can't find BTB cake decorations anywhere.So, not willing to let my soon-to-be 3-year-old down and after watching the 'top chef' challenge last night, I'm attempting (with the enlisted help of my cousin, Jess) to create the pesky construction worker in chocolate. This is step one in the process, I'll have to finish tomorrow. His face is 8" and will fill the entire top of a round cake.
DONE!
6 comments:
SO far so good! Can't wait to see the finished product. Do you ever watch Ace Of Cakes of Food Network? They do some crazy stuff.
What? Do I even know you? I know you are a birthday celebration kinda girl, but this is amazing me.
Gotta love it....cant wait to see it.
I love it! He looks so Italian with that nose! LOL. Cute!
His middle name is 'Anthony.' ;-)
Love it! You did such a great job... I guess I need to ask you if you can do "Joe Jonas" for Anna's birthday! You could put Maggie out of business :)Am I going to miss the party?
We're not having a 'party' party, just having cake with the family, but you're more than welcome to come by Sunday. ;-) .....Joe Jonas, does he look like Bob?
Post a Comment