Friday, October 3, 2008

Home Improvements (Before and After)

Well, this is the weekend for home improvements. While I've taken on the small, but just as important, renovation tasks, Stephen has taken on the 'mac daddy' project!

Melissa's Project ...

The Playroom-(with loaded toybox)



The Playroom-(with organized shelving)




Stephen's Project...

The Living Room-(carpet gone!)


The Living Room-(wood floor installed!)



Now, we just have to finish the baseboards and fireplace base with tile and paint!...woohoo! My man rocks!

5 comments:

Jill said...

nice pic of the floor install man...is he yours? I have to say, he got the bum end of the home improvement deal....you will have a blast camping. Starting on the 14th, we will be down in Lkld every Tues for our parenting classes. wahoo.

Vivian Dippold said...

Organization - the key to happiness!!! I saw an organizer in abc distributing and thought of you. But, you already had one. It always looks good, but this will help the girls to put "stuff" away.

Can't wait to see the LR done! Tell Stephen he's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Is that a "Target" shelf I see? It looks great! I can not wait to see the Living Room!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! It is so nice to have a "handy" husband :)

blessedmama said...

Man! The pictures make it look so easy :) Lo's haircut is precious!