ENVIOUS..........oh I am glad you are all having so much fun...I had no idea you were heading north. Get lotsa love while you are there. Cause soon you are heading back to humidity heaven where the sweat drops like candydrops and the streets are paved in steaming asphalt with pesky friends out to suck your blood. Do I sound jadded? I am not I am a florida girl.
Emerson: Mommy you look beautiful today. Mommy: Thank you, honey that's very kind. (Later after the girls have been running around the airport like banshees.) Mommy: Emerson, I told you to behave and sit here, NO RUNNING. Emerson: (Tears flowing) But Mommy, I told you you looked beautiful today, can't you be kind?
'Sing the daddy song, Mommy.' 'What song is that, honey?' 'You know, the our Father WITH art in heaven song.'
Emerson said, "My belly is 'operationness'." When I asked what she meant, she explained that her belly hurt and that she needed an operation.
1 comment:
ENVIOUS..........oh I am glad you are all having so much fun...I had no idea you were heading north. Get lotsa love while you are there. Cause soon you are heading back to humidity heaven where the sweat drops like candydrops and the streets are paved in steaming asphalt with pesky friends out to suck your blood. Do I sound jadded? I am not I am a florida girl.
Post a Comment