I used to blog, before it was called blogging. I had a website 'back in the day' and chronicled my life from my visits to other countries, to my marriage to Stephen and the pregnancies and births of two of my children...(I have 4, 2 older daughters that I committed my life to the same day I married their father)...but I left my website to spiderwebs and out of date content after my job, motherhood, and trying to make it all balance just didn't work out. Two babies close in age, a demanding job, a move from one state to another, back surgery, and a husband whose job surpasses mine in workload managed to nearly eliminate my social life...oh, and I work from my home office...so, I really don't get out much.
So, here I am. I'm socializing...hehe.
Ok, I hope I don't sound too pathetic. Here are some other reasons why I blog:
- Blogging connects me to people I've never met, it connects me one of my best friends who lives far enough away that I don't see her very often, but because I read her blog I feel like I talk to her everyday.
- It makes me happy that I can quickly record the antics of my kids and what's going on in our lives and that my parents are faithful followers.
- Blogging provides me the creative outlet I love but never seem to have the time for.
- And lastly, I love to write.
Now, Jill asked me to 'tag' someone else who I know blogs....uhm...my social circle is still just me and Jill, so I'll have to wait until I meet a few more bloggers before I can 'tag' someone.
So until we meet...
Your Blogging Friend,
Melissa
2 comments:
You are awesome...thanks I love reading about your kids too... I am glad your kids came from Stephen, they would not be so cute if DC or RH had done the daddy. haha
Yep, everyday I check the blog to see what has happened in the life of my family. And, I do love to follow the comments and stay in touch with friends you have made over time. (I follow Jill - too!)
Love ya bunches...MOM
Post a Comment