Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Snow White Cooped Up All Rainy Day


Logan was sick and had to stay home yesterday.  Stephen had to leave early in the morning so he wasn't able to take Em to school and I didn't want to wake my sick Lolo.  So we all stayed home.  

I must admit that Emme had a good day with me.  We colored hard boiled eggs and played on the computer, then she went off and entertained herself while I'll tried to get in some time for work, but ultimately the dreary day ended and Em was beginning to go stir crazy...she's definitely her mother's daughter.

Jess got home and saw that Em had enough of being indoors and needed something to exert some energy.  Leave it Jess!  In no time, we were all dressed in costumes and playing a part in a princess tale.  Yes, we recorded it, but Stephen will have to upload for me...it's on a camera that I don't know how to work. :-(  All I have to show for it is our promo photo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Snow White... she even has the apple :)